Two-way radios using push to talk technology are vital tools for communicating in the field for many businesses. Especially businesses that operate over great distances, like ski resorts. Below you will learn more about how you can use push to talk, two-way radios in your ski resort to improve efficiency, safety, and customer service.
Who Needs Access to Two-Way Radios at a Ski Resort?
Various staff members can perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively with the use of two-way radio equipment. This includes more of your staff than you may realize at first, such as:
- Ski lift operators
- Ski and snowboard school teams
- Ski slope rescue team members
- Snowmaking staff members
- Shuttle bus drivers
- Rental equipment staff
- Barista and servers in restaurants
- Ski resort management personnel
Each of these staff members can benefit from instant access to communication when responding to emergencies and performing dozens of other daily duties.
Why are Push to Talk Two-Way Radios So Beneficial?
The benefits of push to talk two-way radios run deeper than you may first imagine. The following benefits are among the top reasons to consider adding push to talk two-way radios to your lineup of ski resort equipment and tools this winter.
- Report injuries and seek prompt assistance
- Coordinate rescue efforts when necessary
- Maintain contact over long distances
- Manage crisis on the slopes as they occur, even when traditional communications methods may be unavailable
- Provide GPS location information during emergencies to ensure swift response and rescue
- Promote safety by requiring frequent check-ins and status updates from staff members working solo
- Warn teams on slopes of potential weather issues and other dangers
- Improve communication between staff members in all departments
- Allow management to stay updated and informed concerning developing situations and potential problems
- Improve customer service by relaying important customer concerns, complaints, or questions to the appropriate staff members
These are just a few reasons why push to talk services are so important for ski resorts everywhere. Individual resorts may find that you have specific and unique benefits for using two-way radios with push to talk services to improve your overall guest satisfaction, the efficiency with which you operate, and the safety of your guests and your staff.
Contact Peak PTT today at 855-600-6161 to learn more about how your ski resort can benefit from Push to talk and two-way radios as cost-effective solutions for a wide range of communications and safety needs. We have push-to-talk radio solutions, whether you operate a small to medium-sized ski resort or a large-scale one.
We can help you get started with push to talk right away to create a communications powerhouse for your entire team.