Retail warehouses are increasingly in demand as online shopping and ecommerce are on the rise. How much so? According to Shopify, global ecommerce sales are expected to reach $4.5 trillion by the year 2021. What that means for businesses is that are increased demands for retail warehouses to assist with fulfilment of these online orders.
Your role is to house inventory and product for brick and mortar businesses and online retailers alike. You need workers to staff these huge warehouse facilities and you need to create more tools to improve efficiency and productivity among the workforce you have in place — which is why you need to consider push to talk for your retail warehouse.
Who Needs Push to Talk Radios in Your Organization?
It takes a rather large village of people working together to keep retail warehouses operating at optimal efficiency. The more of these people who are equipped with push to talk radios, the better it is for your organization. This includes:
- Package handlers
- Forklift operators
- Inventory managers
- Fulfillment associates
- Warehouse delivery drivers
- Warehouse supervisors
- Maintenance workers
- Security personnel
- Housekeeping or janitorial staff
Essentially, anyone who works for your organization who needs to be up-to-date on what’s going on in and around your facility needs to have the instant access to communication push to talk delivers.
Benefits of Push to Talk Over Cellular in Retail Warehouses
Whether you operate a large, small, mid-sized, or huge retail warehouse, communication among different departments and your entire staff is vital to maintain order, ensure safety, and improve productivity. These are just a few of the benefits bringing push to talk into your warehouse.
- Instant access to communication.
- Ability to communicate with your entire organization, specific teams, or individual people.
- Ability to send voice transmissions, text messages, and data.
- Emergency SOS or panic button options.
- Voice enhancing technology that filters out background noises.
- Range of radio designs and accessories.
- Options for push to talk over cellular which provides communication abilities via mobile phone app or two-way radio communication.
- Convenient and easy to use.
Keeping everyone on the same page is important for your retail warehouse. It helps you accomplish major inventory pushes during peak times for your business and helps keep everyone informed of important news and other important information throughout the year.
Contact Peak PTT today at 855-600-6161 to learn more about our push to talk options available for retail warehouses and how they can help you enhance your performance and remain poised for growth as demand for your services increase over time.