The Uniden® UV350 4G/LTE vehicle fleet communication device is a game-changer for industries that rely on vehicles are on the road today. This single unit device accomplishes things that once required four to 10 devices and took precious seconds away from looking at the road to manage.
These are just some of the benefits this fleet communication device, available at Peak PTT, has to offer your fleet communications.
- Extended cellular and GPS range. Courtesy of the built-in external antenna, the UV350 allows greater communication range and quality than standard two-way radios. This allows you to take your communications further, while enjoying crystal clear receptions, than ever before.
- 5-inch display. This is the road to Damascus for businesses that rely on GPS routing, digital readouts, and other on-screen data and communication. The display is easy to read and doesn’t require drivers to switch back and forth from the safer, hands-free communication of the UV350 to riskier options like mobile phones for important information.
- Compliant with hands-free legislation. Because it offers the ease of one-touch communication with groups and individuals alike, the UV350 is compliant with most legislation related to hands-free driving for commercial vehicles. More importantly, it keeps activities behind the wheel, as they pertain to communication, safer than ever.
- Fast processing speeds for multitasking. The UV350 features a Qualcomm chipset that is 1.2 GHz and quad-core. This means the device can pull some serious weight when it comes to processing information and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Runs on the android operating system. This opens doors to a whole host of Play Store apps for greater efficiency and functionality for drivers and organizations. Essentially, if you have an app for your business on the Play Store, these radios can run your apps. This includes other apps that might monitor uptime, measure driver behaviors, log hours behind the wheel, etc.
- Acts as a Wi-Fi hotspot. When drivers or passengers need access to high-speed Internet on-the-go, this communications device acts as in-vehicle access to the Internet.
- Powers on with vehicles. Because this is a vehicle-mounted system that operates with the vehicle’s power, when the vehicle powers on, so does the radio. As long as there is power to the vehicle, this radio works, making it an excellent tool for managing emergencies and more.
As you can see, there is a lot to love about the Uniden® UV350 4G/LTE Vehicle Fleet Communication Device, especially when combined with the Peak PTT Everest Push to Talk System.
Contact us today (Call 855-600-6161) to learn more and see if this is the communication tool you’ve been waiting for or order your Uniden UV350 4G-LTE Vehicle Fleet Communication Device here.