This is the inaugural post of the Peak PTT blog. We hope this blog will become your “go to” resource for all your questions about push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) technology and the many ways you can use it to help grow, expand, and improve your business.
In the coming posts, you’ll learn about many different aspects of PTT technology over cellular — including the answers to some of the burning questions you may have and some you may not have thought of yet.
These are just a few of the things you’ll learn in upcoming posts.
- What push to talk over cellular (PoC)
- DOT compliance with PTT technology.
- The difference between push to talk and two-way radios.
- The technology that allows for clear communications – even when the weather is not.
- Which industries benefit best by adopting PTT technology.
- Specific industry-by-industry benefits for using push to talk over cellular.
- Reasons to use push to talk over cellular in your business
- Push to talk key terminology explained.
- How Peak PTT offers nationwide 4G coverage.
- The technology that makes push to talk over cellular possible.
- Benefits of PTT over cellular for more effective and collaborative communication.
- The best push to talk products and tools to help you get more from your experience.
- And more.
Our goal is to help you get greater value from the push-to-talk technology that rests, quite literally, at your fingertips.
We believe our blog will be instrumental in helping those sitting on the fence about incorporating push to talk technology in the businesses in their industries. We also believe it can help those who have taken the plunge, understand how to derive greater value and benefit from their push to talk communication.
Benefits of Peak PTT for Businesses
Peak PTT offers a wide range of benefits for businesses. Some of the benefits are quite attractive and difficult to dismiss, including the following:
- Low costs to get started.
- The option of purchasing specific equipment or using apps on Android and iOS phones.
- Nationwide coverage.
- Real-time GPS tracking.
- SOS notifications.
- The ability to send emergency alerts to large groups of people.
- Instant communication at your fingertips.
- PC software to facilitate dispatch responsibilities.
These benefits are only the beginning. As you begin to explore the power of push to talk technology, you’ll see that there are some industry-specific benefits your business or organization may enjoy.
Which Industries Benefit from Push to Talk?
While any industry may derive great benefit from adopting Peak PTT services, there are some benefits that appear to be perfectly poised to adapt and utilize this technology highly efficiently. The industries include:
- Ambulance and medical services
- Energy and utilities
- Events planninga and implementation
- Field services
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Retail and wholesale
- Security and safety
- Towing companies
- Waste management companies
As you can see, the list of industries that stand to benefit from push to talk technology is long. It is not, however, an exhaustive list. As technology evolves, the need to communicate effectively with large groups of people, sometimes over great distances, grows as well.
Push to talk over cellular technology, through Peak PTT makes this communication possible with the simple press of a button. This blog will help you explore the many ways you can make it work for you, regardless of your industry.
Feel free to call us here at Peak PTT anytime at 855-600-6161 or complete our online form. We look forward to helping your business succeed and thrive.