Garden centers across the country are gearing up for one of your busiest seasons of the year. If you’re like many, you’ll be bringing in supplemental seasonal staff to help carry the load during the busy spring and summer growing seasons. That means communication is more critical than ever. Think about all the possible problems related to spring in your industry:
- New staff with a limited understanding of products and many questions.
- Problems with computer equipment.
- Lost flowers, plants, potting soil, and more.
- Difficulty identifying unfamiliar plants or understanding customer wishes.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Accepting customer praise.
When your entire staff is off in a thousand different directions at once, the ability to reach them all with the push of a button might seem like a pipe dream. The truth is, it’s anything but. Push to talk radios offer you the convenience of constant and instant communication with every member of your team. This helps your garden center operate smoothly no matter how chaotic it appears to those on the outside looking in.
How Can Two Way Radios Help?
There are many ways push-to-talk two-way radios can help you grow your garden center business. These are some of the most critical.
- Helping you improve customer satisfaction. This happens when you answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns without wasting their time or making them wait overly long. When employees an ask quick questions and receive instant feedback, customers are happy.
- Reducing long waits for customers ready to make purchases. Two-way radios allow your cashier staff to call for help when lines become unmanageable without breaking away to do so. This helps to reduce customer wait times and frustration.
- Call for extra items when supplies are low. Upon learning of low fertilizer, flower pots, or other supplies, your staff can instantly call for replacement inventory to be brought out.
- Share important information or alerts with full staff quickly. Occasionally, there are emergencies that need to be managed or outages of specific inventory that needs to be broadcast to employees. Radios allow you to share critical information with everyone at once.
Peak PTT can help you find the right two-way radios to meet the need of your garden center no matter how rough and tumble things get. Work with us today and let us help you find the right service and equipment so you can overcome your biggest communications challenges. Call us today at 855-600-6161 to learn more.