Air shows are thrilling to watch but require a great deal of time, attention to detail, and dedication to pull off well. Most shows involve many moving parts working together to create an event that is exciting for all to see. Push to talk two-way radios can help your air show team operate more effectively throughout the event.
Who Needs Access to Two-Way Radios for Air Shows?
Event coordinators need to be able to communicate with any number of people on their teams, and sometimes their entire teams at once. Two-way radios make this possible in a way that would otherwise take far too long with traditional mobile phone or text messaging services. These are just some of the people you can use two-way radios to communicate with on your air show crew:
- Ground operations. To ensure that all is set on the ground for spectacular takeoffs and landings.
- Air operations. To determine the status of issues related to flight paths, air space, etc.
- Security. For in the moment intelligence about events on the ground and instant communications related to security risks and incidents that need to be addressed.
- First responders and emergency crews. When emergencies happen in the air or on the ground, push to talk two-way radios offer instant access so you can relay the details of the emergency to the first responders and emergency crews you have standing by.
- Vendors and concessions staff. To order new supplies, report spills that need to be addressed, or communicate concerns about customers.
- Parking staff. To ensure the flow of traffic coming into the event and exiting the event goes smoothly and orderly.
As you can see, many members of your team can benefit from the use of push to talk two-way radios. Whenever your teams can communicate more efficiently, the entire operation runs smoothly and without many of the hiccups that can cause delays, accidents, injuries, or unhappy customers.
What to Look for When Choosing PTT Two-Way Radios for Air Shows
Air shows are amazing events to see in action. The death and gravity-defying feats of these pilots are certainly impressive. They are also very loud. There are some features you need to look for when choosing two-way radios for your events, including:
- Wind or particle resistance
- Noise canceling
- Voice enhancing
- Long battery life
Peak PTT understands the unique challenges you face when choosing push to talk two-way radios for your air show. We can help you choose radios and platforms that will meet your needs best today, and in the future. Call us at 855-600-6161.