Coordinating communications with workers in the field is a huge challenge for field services managers who do not use push to talk two-way radios. Peak PTT makes using push to talk, or PTT, two-way radios easier than ever for field services businesses allowing you to communicate with single technicians or workers in the field or send messages to all your people, in the many different areas you serve, at once.
Not Your Grandfathers Push-to-Talk
Some businesses tried using push to talk back in the late 1990s and early 2000s with limited success. New technology has literally transformed with benefit push to talk services have to offer businesses, especially those that rely heavily on people in the field. Here are a few reasons why today’s push to talk two-way radios are far superior to those used 15 or 20 years ago.
- 4G LTE. This platform for communication means that today’s push to talk goes beyond voice communication and allows fast uploads of photos, data, text, and more.
- GPS capabilities. This means you can pinpoint the exact geographic location of people in the field to provide better coverage and ensure that all players are in their proper, expected locations.
- SOS alerts. When you have men and women working in the field alone, features like SOS alerts, Man Down, and Lone Worker can be literal life savers.
- No more phone tag. With Peak PTT, you can communicate instantly with your workers in the field – and receive fast feedback as well. No more wasting endless amounts of time with phone tag and voice mail retrievals.
- Instant communication. The other benefit is that your ability to communicate with Peak PTT two-way radios is instantaneous.
- Nationwide coverage. Chances are good that you have people working throughout your city, state, or even nationwide. You can communicate with individuals, teams, or your entire network at once with Peak PTT thanks to our nationwide coverage.
- Low start-up costs. Perhaps the biggest reason Peak PTT is a favorite with field managers is the low costs of getting started. You won’t have to break the budget to begin to enjoy the benefits push to talk two-way radios offer your business.
Are you ready to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and reduce expenses with push to talk two way radios? Don’t make a single move until you discuss your options and what will work best for your field services needs with one of the helpful professionals at Peak PTT. Call us today at 855-600-6161.